We are contemplating the first-ever Barley’s Angels Beer Camp – a weekend of camping and good beer at Lake Kegonsa State Park in Stoughton, WI.
The poll below is to gauge interest in the trip and the Sept 23-25 dates. Here’s how the weekend would work:
– The cost of sites and firewood would be split among those who go.
– We would ask that you pay a non refundable deposit (cost to be determined but we will try to keep as low as possible). This deposit is to cover the upfront site reservation fees.
– Everyone brings their own camping gear – tents, sleeping bags, etc.. If you don’t have a tent we will do our best to accommodate.
– We would do a bottle share each evening, so we ask everyone to bring beer to share with the group.
– As with all Angels events, this is for ladies-only (must be 21 and older).
Please provide your input below. If there’s interest, we will be sharing more info in the next few weeks.